Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who can apply to Healthcare+?
2. What can you expect from Healthcare+?
3. How are applicants selected?
Applicants are selected based on team dynamic, experience, and technology & product characteristics through three screening rounds. Factors also include the business model, market strategy, potential market size, and total financial considerations.
4. How much funding is offered?
5. Is there any kind of tuition cost for participating in Healthcare+?
6. Are there any specific sectors you invest in?
7. What happens when the Healthcare+ program ends?
Alumni will become the member of Healthcare+ Innovation Ecosystem and participate ZGC’s healthcare events after graduating.
We will offer working space at a discounted price in ZGC’s Silicon Valley and Boston centers to startups that have graduated from the program.
At least five companies from Healthcare+ will be invited to join the Z-Trip, a 10-days-long free pitch trip to China every year, to develop your business in the world’s largest healthcare market.
All companies will have access to ZGC Funds and Healthcare+ VC partners with higher investment probability.
8. Can startups participate without moving to the Bay Area?
9. Will Healthcare+ sign a nondisclosure agreement?
No, we do not sign nondisclosure agreements.
Let's work togather
Contact Informtion & FORM