Sat, Mar 20|
Z-Park SIlicon Valley
BiohackingCongress, Silicon Valley
Join us and learn from 30+ Top Speakers on Biohacking, HealthOptimization, and Longevity. As well as discover verified Ecological products, Health companies, and technologies. Watch the Live Stream and ask your questions to speakers online.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2021, 9:00 AM CDT – Mar 21, 2021, 7:00 PM CDT
Z-Park SIlicon Valley, 4500 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
About the Event
ZGC is pleased to partner with Biohacking Congress to hold an expiring educational two-days Conference on March 20-21, 2021！ Join us and learn from 30+ Top Speakers on Biohacking, HealthOptimization, and Longevity. As well as discover verified Ecological products, Health companies, and technologies. Watch the Live Stream and ask your questions to speakers online.
The event will consist of:
- Enlightening Lectures, Keynote Speeches, and Panel Discussions;
- Expo-zones of selected ecological products, digital health devices, and solutions.
Here are some of the lectures that can not miss:
- 3 Ways To Expand Your Reach and Practice Revenue Opportunities by Reed Davis, HHP, CNT, LEHP, Founder, FDN;
- 5 Keto Biohacks You've Never Heard Before by Ben Azadi, Founder, Keto Kamp
- Feast/ Famine Cycling: The Ultimate Hormone Hack by Dr. Daniel Pompa;
- Women’s Biohacking, Kayla Osterhoff, Founder & CEO, BIOCURIOUS
- Resilience - the ability to go without by Dave Asprey.
“Take an in-depth look at the power of the most accessible tool to change the state of your health: THE BREATH.
Discover how better breathing mechanics can help you develop better cellular health, longevity, fat loss, exercise, daily energy, as well as show up for yourself like a biohacking pro. Get the scoop on scientifically proven protocols and breathing exercises to practically apply that will help you become fitter, healthier and stronger, as well as improve recovery time after hard training sessions or injury. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness superfan, busy executive, diabetic or dieter, adjusting your breathing has been proven to help a wide range of people improve their health, performance, and quality of life,” Kristin Weitzel described his lecture.
More Details about the Agenda and Speakers: https://biohackingcongress.com/congress-sv-032021?